Registrations are being accepted at the regular prices at this time.
KATS Kamp 2018 will begin with a complimentary cookout and social on Friday evening April 20. The first general session will follow the cookout. Opportunities for professional development will continue throughout the day and evening on Saturday. Sunday morning will feature more conferences before lunch and a business meeting of board members after lunch.
Rock Springs Ranch, also known as Rock Springs 4-H Camp, is located in the far northeast corner of Dickinson County. Access to Rock Springs Rance is from US Route 77 South of Junction City.
Discounted "early-bird" rates will apply until March 15, 2018.
The following is a guide for KATS members to choosing the correct registration type to suit your KATS KAMP plans.
- Decide whether you want to attend the entire conference or just one day of the conference.
- Decide whether you want lodging at Rock Springs.
- Remember your membership situation. Most members will want to include their annual membership with registration. Exceptions would include those with lifetime memberships or who are currently in their first year of a 2-year membership. A third membership category includes retired teachers and full time students.
- Those who are vendors, but not KATS members should choose the last registration type (V).
- There are some meals included with all member registration types. Additional meals may be purchased as part of the checkout process.
If you have questions, email the webmaster (Randy Brull) at email@example.com. If I cannot provide the answer you need, I'll forward you inquiry to a KATS officer who can help. --rb